Why Publytics as a Google Analytics Alternative?
- Airtight Security
- Historical Data Continuity
- Import legacy Google Analytics 3 and 4 data to maintain historical knowledge, and have access to data exports for all your needs. Maintain full control of your site data.
- Accurate Real-Time
- Non-sampled data allows you to perform highly detailed analyses, even in real-time. You will see that all the sums add up.
- Monitor your Editorial Team
- You can access our pre-made reports and filters. Discover in one click the best performing authors, categories and much more. Publytics is made for publishers and blog owners.
- Lightweight Script
- Monitor without impacting your core web vitals and with a Dead-simple Integration - no developer required. Insert a simple script (45X lighter than Google’s) following our guide.
- Ultimate Flexibility
- Customize reports to surface the insights you need now. Give access to multiple users to the websites of your property.
Everything you need
For Publishers by Publishers
Backed by a team of publishers and webmasters with over 20 years experience, with websites having over 100M monthly pageviews, Publytics’ customizable dashboard includes all the useful functions your web and advertising teams need, all without the hassle of GA4’s overly complicated interface. No developer required for setup.
Get Actionable Insights, Now
Highly accurate, real-time data combined with a streamlined dashboard means you solve problems quicker and gain new insight faster. Publytics uses non-sampled data and real time monitoring to give you the best possible pulse on your business. Plus, you can customize your views by your most pressing campaigns and initiatives.
Publytics Simple Pricing
Easy traffic tiers make for straightforward pricing. Access free for 14 days. No credit card required.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can easily import your Google Analytics collected data, so that you will have the possibility to have the historical data. Just contact us to import the data after following our guide in the 'Import data' section, once you are registered.
Analytics tools including Google Analytics do data sampling for all their reports. It means that to make fastest request to databases these tools pick only a subset of the entire dataset and estimate many values in their reports. Unlike them Publytics does not do any data sampling by default. The stats in your dashboard show only accurate data of what happens on your site. This assures you real and accurate reports.
It is a common question among our users. Sometimes you will notice that numbers in the dashboard are not adding up. For example you can see a total number of unique users which is different from the sum of all the visitors in the tables. It all depends from the fact that on the Audience / Dashboard section we show the amount of unique sessions and users among all the pages, while on the Content report we count those considering each single dimension (e.g. page URL) used to group the results.
It is possible to pay with credit and debit card since the billing gateway is Stripe. We allow check payments for Custom pricings. We do not allow Paypal payments. Payments recur every month or year, depending on what plan you choose. Notice that our staff will inform you if you exceed the number of pageviews allowed in your subscription to ensure that you will purchase a new subscription for a higher number of pageviews.
In this case you will recive an alert about this problem both via e-mail and on the dashboard. You will be requested to upgrade your subscription to a new one with a higher pageviews limit. In this case, you will be able too keep using Publytics for 3 days, but after this period you will not be able to see anything. In any case, do not worry about your data: Publytics will keep collecting them for a sufficient period of time in order to allow you to restore your subscription and avoid losing any historical data.
If you cancel the subscription, you will not be charged after the end of your billing cycle, but the access to the dashboard will be prevented in at most 3 days. We will still collect data from your website for a certain amount of time, so that you can restore the subscription and avoid losing any historical data.
You can upgrade your subscription from monthly to annually recurring payments, or change the pageviews limit by upgrading to a higher plan, through the Upgrade Plans section of the Dashboard.
Publytics provides a lot of metrics to analyze your website. Here is a list of the most important ones and their definitions:
- Pageviews: the number of times a certain page was visited, even counting repeated visits by the same users in the same sessions.
- Unique Pageviews: the number of users that visited at least one time a certain page. This means that users that refresh repeatedly one page are counted only once.
- Sessions: the number of sessions on which a user has visited a certain page.
- Total Pageviews: the total of all pageviews among all the visited pages in a certain timespan.
- Total Users: the number of unique users that visited your website in a certain timespan.
- Total Sessions: the number of sessions among all the pages of the website.
- Bounce Rate: the number of times a user visited only one page of your website and then left it. It is calculated as the number of single-page sessions divided by the total number of sessions.
- Average Session Duration: the average duration of a session on your website.
- Average Time on Page: the average time spent by a user on a certain page. This is counted by dividing the sum of the duration of all the visits on a single page by the number of (pageviews - exits).
- Exits: the number of times a user left your website from a certain page.
- Entrances: the number of times a user entered your website from a certain page.