Publytics visitors shouldn't worry about us using cookies or collecting their personal information. We only ask for the bare minimum information when you decide to create an account, and we only share it with services that are absolutely necessary for the app to work.
On our website and with our web analytics solution, we're committed to complying with GDPR, CCPA, PECR, and other privacy laws. Your data's privacy is very important to us.
This policy outlines the data we gather, why we collect it, how it is used, and your rights about the data. We guarantee that we will never sell your personal information.
Visitor to Publytics.net
We value the privacy of those who visit our website, so we do not track any specific individuals. As a user of the website Publytics.net:
- • No personal information is collected (except if you register to the service, where your e-mail will be required if you start a subscription, or request to be contacted)
- • No cookies is stored in the browser (except if you log-in to the dashboard)
- • No information is monetized
- • No information is shared with advertising companies
- • No information is shared with, sent to or sold to third-parties
What data we collect
- • Email Address: is required to create an account
- • Company info: is required to request an invoice, if you subscribe to our service
- • Automatic emails are sended by a third part provider: Sendinblue / Brevo
Retention of data
As long as your account is open, as long as it's required to provide the services to you, or as otherwise specified in this policy, we'll keep your information on record.
Additionally, we will keep and use your information as needed to fulfill the objectives outlined in this policy as well as to the degree required to meet legal requirements, settle disputes, implement agreements, and defend Publytics's legal rights.
You can delete your Publytics account whenever you want and all your data will be deleted with it.
Do not esitate to Contact us for any question.