What is Publytics?
Publytics is an application dedicated to making web analytics easy to read and customizable. Our mission is to give our customers all the needed instruments to analyze their data, to understand the traffic flow and much more.
Our business model has nothing to do with collecting and analyzing huge amounts of personal information from web users and using these behavioral insights to sell advertisements.
Once you start using Publytics you are the only owner of your website data. This data is never being sold to any third-parties.
Where does Publytics come from?
The idea of Publytics was born when Google Analytics 3 announced the official shut down of their platform. After analyzing GA4, and noticing that it was not organized in the way we used GA3 as publishers, we started thinking about making our own platform to monitorate our sites.
Since then we started working on platform which could replicate and improve the functionalities of Google Analytics 3 for our own sites since in the market there is a lack of platforms like GA3. Since Publytics was made by publishers with year of experience behind it was thought to make every publisher life easier and smarter. After that we have seen that there was the possibility to commercialize our platform to allow every publisher to experience the best product on the market.
Is Publytics privacy-friendly?
Publytics is completely privacy-friendly since we do not save any specific information about the user who is visiting your site except the necessary ones to give you a complete and detailed overview about the analytics of your site.
What makes us so privacy friendly?
- • We try to gather as little data as possible, and the data we do collect is kept completely secure, encrypted, and maintained on a server in the European Union to ensure that it complies with the region's strict data privacy rules.
- • We do not monitor or gather any personal data or anything that can be used to identify you. When comparing Publytics to server logs, Publytics does not allow you to access any personal information, whereas server logs allow you to view all the IP addresses of your visitors and information about when they visited your website.
- • We do not track individual people. All the data is in aggregate only.
- • We don't follow users across all of their devices. The data is restricted to only one device. It is impossible to determine if a single user accesses a website from multiple devices.
- • We don't follow users across all the websites and apps they use. The information is restricted to just one website. It is impossible to determine which other websites someone visits.
- • To advertising companies or any other third parties in general, we do not send or share the data. The information is not mined, harvested, or commercialized for analysis of personal and behavioral trends. The data from a website is fully owned and under their entire control.
Do not esitate to Contact us for any question.